Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Snares
The definition of snares, the meaning of the word Snares:
Is snares a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Something (often something deceptively attractive) that catches you unawares
- n. - A small drum with two heads and a snare stretched across the lower head
- n. - A surgical instrument consisting of wire hoop that can be drawn tight around the base of polyps or small tumors to sever them; used especially in body cavities
- n. - Strings stretched across the lower head of a snare drum; they make a rattling sound when the drum is hit
- n. - A trap for birds or small mammals; often has a slip noose
- v. - Catch in or as if in a trap
- v. - Entice and trap
Snares is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in snares: A E N R S S
1 Anagram of Snares
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to snares:
55 words found using the letters in "Snares"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words