Is reason a Scrabble word?
Yes, reason is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Reason is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word reason.
- Decide by reasoning; draw or come to a conclusion
- Present reasons and arguments
- Think logically
- A rational motive for a belief or action
- An explanation of the cause of some phenomenon
- The capacity for rational thought or inference or discrimination
- The state of having good sense and sound judgment
- A justification for something existing or happening
- A fact that logically justifies some premise or conclusion
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in reason?
2 Anagrams of Reason
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to reason:
There are 13 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'reason'.