Is rudest a Scrabble word?
Yes, rudest is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Rudest is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word rudest.
- Socially incorrect in behavior
- (of persons) lacking in refinement or grace
- Lacking civility or good manners
- (used especially of commodities) being unprocessed or manufactured using only simple or minimal processes
- Belonging to an early stage of technical development; characterized by simplicity and (often) crudeness
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rudest?
2 Anagrams of Rudest
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rudest:
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'rudest'.