Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Dust
The definition of dust, the meaning of the word Dust:
Is dust a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Fine powdery material such as dry earth or pollen that can be blown about in the air
- n. - The remains of something that has been destroyed or broken up
- n. - Free microscopic particles of solid material
- v. - Remove the dust from
- v. - Rub the dust over a surface so as to blur the outlines of a shape
- v. - Cover with a light dusting of a substance
- v. - Distribute loosely
Dust is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in dust: D S T U
1 Anagram of Dust
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to dust:
4 words found using the letters in "Dust"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words