Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Crudest
The definition of crudest, the meaning of the word Crudest:
Is crudest a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Not carefully or expertly made
- adj. - Conspicuously and tastelessly indecent
- adj. - Not refined or processed
- adj. - Belonging to an early stage of technical development; characterized by simplicity and (often) crudeness
- adj. - Devoid of any qualifications or disguise or adornment
- adj. - Not processed or subjected to analysis
Crudest is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in crudest: C D E R S T U
1 Anagram of Crudest
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to crudest:
127 words found using the letters in "Crudest"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words