Is rut a Scrabble word?
Yes, rut is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 3 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
Rut is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word rut.
- Be in a state of sexual excitement; of male mammals
- Hollow out in the form of a furrow or groove
- A groove or furrow (especially one in soft earth caused by wheels)
- A settled and monotonous routine that is hard to escape
- Applies to nonhuman mammals: a state or period of heightened sexual arousal and activity
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rut?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rut:
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'rut'.