Is rude a Scrabble word?
Yes, rude is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Rude is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word rude.
- Socially incorrect in behavior
- (of persons) lacking in refinement or grace
- Lacking civility or good manners
- (used especially of commodities) being unprocessed or manufactured using only simple or minimal processes
- Belonging to an early stage of technical development; characterized by simplicity and (often) crudeness
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rude?
2 Anagrams of Rude
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rude:
There are 13 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'rude'.