Is stud a Scrabble word?
Yes, stud is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Stud is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word stud.
- Scatter or intersperse like dots or studs
- Provide with or construct with studs
- A man who is virile and sexually active
- Ornament consisting of a circular rounded protuberance (as on a vault or shield or belt)
- An upright in house framing
- Adult male horse kept for breeding
- Poker in which each player receives hole cards and the remainder are dealt face up; bets are placed after each card is dealt
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in stud?
1 Anagram of Stud
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stud:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'stud'.