Is rear a Scrabble word?
Yes, rear is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
Rear is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word rear.
- Stand up on the hind legs, of quadrupeds
- Bring up
- Rise up
- Cause to rise up
- Construct, build, or erect
- Located in or toward the back or rear
- The back of a military formation or procession
- The side of an object that is opposite its front
- The part of something that is furthest from the normal viewer
- The fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- The side that goes last or is not normally seen
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rear?
1 Anagram of Rear
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rear:
There are 17 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'rear'.