Is ratings a Scrabble word?
Yes, ratings is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Ratings is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word ratings.
- Assign a rank or rating to
- Be worthy of or have a certain rating
- Estimate the value of
- Desert one's party or group of friends, for example, for one's personal advantage
- Employ scabs or strike breakers in
- Take the place of work of someone on strike
- Give (hair) the appearance of being fuller by using a rat
- Catch rats, especially with dogs
- Give away information about somebody
- An appraisal of the value of something
- Act of ascertaining or fixing the value or worth of
- Standing or position on a scale
- Rank in a military organization
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in ratings?
3 Anagrams of Ratings
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to ratings:
There are 17 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'ratings'.
- A: granitas
- G: gratings
- H: trashing
- K: kartings
- L: starling
- P: partings
- S: gastrins
- R: starring
- T: starting
- V: starving