Is giants a Scrabble word?
Yes, giants is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Giants is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word giants.
- Any creature of exceptional size
- A person of exceptional importance and reputation
- An unusually large enterprise
- A very large person; impressive in size or qualities
- Someone or something that is abnormally large and powerful
- An imaginary figure of superhuman size and strength; appears in folklore and fairy tales
- A very bright star of large diameter and low density (relative to the Sun)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in giants?
2 Anagrams of Giants
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to giants:
There are 18 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'giants'.
- B: basting
- F: fasting
- H: hasting
- P: pasting
- V: staving