Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, grants is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
1. Let have
2. Give as judged due or on the basis of merit
3. Be willing to concede
4. Allow to have
5. Bestow, especially officially
6. Give over; surrender or relinquish to the physical control of another
7. Transfer by deed
1. Any monetary aid
2. The act of providing a subsidy
3. (law) a transfer of property by deed of conveyance
4. Scottish painter; cousin of Lytton Strachey and member of the Bloomsbury Group (1885-1978)
5. United States actor (born in England) who was the elegant leading man in many films (1904-1986)
6. 18th President of the United States; commander of the Union armies in the American Civil War (1822-1885)
7. A contract granting the right to operate a subsidiary business
8. A right or privilege that has been granted
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in grants?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words