Is grants a Scrabble word?
Yes, grants is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Grants is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
15 definitions of the word grants.
- Let have
- Give as judged due or on the basis of merit
- Be willing to concede
- Allow to have
- Bestow, especially officially
- Give over; surrender or relinquish to the physical control of another
- Transfer by deed
- Any monetary aid
- The act of providing a subsidy
- (law) a transfer of property by deed of conveyance
- Scottish painter; cousin of Lytton Strachey and member of the Bloomsbury Group (1885-1978)
- United States actor (born in England) who was the elegant leading man in many films (1904-1986)
- 18th President of the United States; commander of the Union armies in the American Civil War (1822-1885)
- A contract granting the right to operate a subsidiary business
- A right or privilege that has been granted
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in grants?
1 Anagram of Grants
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to grants:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'grants'.