Is gains a Scrabble word?
Yes, gains is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Gains is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word gains.
- Win something through one's efforts
- Derive a benefit from
- Reach a destination, either real or abstract
- Obtain advantages, such as points, etc.
- Rise in rate or price
- Increase or develop
- Earn on some commercial or business transaction; earn as salary or wages
- Increase (one's body weight)
- A quantity that is added
- The advantageous quality of being beneficial
- The amount of increase in signal power or voltage or current expressed as the ratio of output to input
- The amount by which the revenue of a business exceeds its cost of operating
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in gains?
1 Anagram of Gains
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gains:
There are 16 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'gains'.