Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Giant
The definition of giant, the meaning of the word Giant:
Is giant a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Any creature of exceptional size
- n. - A person of exceptional importance and reputation
- n. - An unusually large enterprise
- n. - A very large person; impressive in size or qualities
- n. - Someone or something that is abnormally large and powerful
- n. - An imaginary figure of superhuman size and strength; appears in folklore and fairy tales
- n. - A very bright star of large diameter and low density (relative to the Sun)
- adj. - Of great mass; huge and bulky
Giant is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in giant: A G I N T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to giant:
30 words found using the letters in "Giant"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words