Is giant a Scrabble word?
Yes, giant is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Giant is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word giant
The meaning of giant
8 definitions of the word giant.
- Of great mass; huge and bulky
- Any creature of exceptional size
- A person of exceptional importance and reputation
- An unusually large enterprise
- A very large person; impressive in size or qualities
- Someone or something that is abnormally large and powerful
- An imaginary figure of superhuman size and strength; appears in folklore and fairy tales
- A very bright star of large diameter and low density (relative to the Sun)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in giant?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to giant:
Unscramble the letters in giant
There are 16 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'giant'.