Yes, trains is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Trains is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
17 definitions of the word 'trains'.
- Create by training and teaching
- Undergo training or instruction in preparation for a particular role, function, or profession
- Develop (children's) behavior by instruction and practice; especially to teach self-control
- Educate for a future role or function
- Teach or refine to be discriminative in taste or judgment
- Point or cause to go (blows, weapons, or objects such as photographic equipment) towards
- Teach and supervise (someone); act as a trainer or coach (to), as in sports
- Exercise in order to prepare for an event or competition
- Cause to grow in a certain way by tying and pruning it
- Travel by rail or train
- Drag loosely along a surface; allow to sweep the ground
- Public transport provided by a line of railway cars coupled together and drawn by a locomotive
- A sequentially ordered set of things or events or ideas in which each successive member is related to the preceding
- A procession (of wagons or mules or camels) traveling together in single file
- A series of consequences wrought by an event
- Piece of cloth forming the long back section of a gown that is drawn along the floor
- Wheelwork consisting of a connected set of rotating gears by which force is transmitted or motion or torque is changed
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in trains?
3 Anagrams of Trains
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to trains:
There are 14 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'trains'.