Yes, grant is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Grant is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
15 definitions of the word 'grant'.
- Let have
- Give as judged due or on the basis of merit
- Be willing to concede
- Allow to have
- Bestow, especially officially
- Give over; surrender or relinquish to the physical control of another
- Transfer by deed
- Any monetary aid
- The act of providing a subsidy
- (law) a transfer of property by deed of conveyance
- Scottish painter; cousin of Lytton Strachey and member of the Bloomsbury Group (1885-1978)
- United States actor (born in England) who was the elegant leading man in many films (1904-1986)
- 18th President of the United States; commander of the Union armies in the American Civil War (1822-1885)
- A contract granting the right to operate a subsidiary business
- A right or privilege that has been granted
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in grant?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to grant:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'grant'.