Is pot a Scrabble word?
Yes, pot is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Pot is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word pot.
- Plant in a pot
- Metal or earthenware cooking vessel that is usually round and deep; often has a handle and lid
- A plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
- The quantity contained in a pot
- A container in which plants are cultivated
- (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- The cumulative amount involved in a game (such as poker)
- Slang for a paunch
- A resistor with three terminals, the third being an adjustable center terminal; used to adjust voltages in radios and TV sets
- Street names for marijuana
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in pot?
2 Anagrams of Pot
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pot:
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'pot'.