Yes, game is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Game is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
14 definitions of the word 'game'.
- Place a bet on
- Disabled in the feet or legs
- Willing to face danger
- A contest with rules to determine a winner
- A single play of a sport or other contest
- An amusement or pastime
- Animal hunted for food or sport
- (tennis) a division of play during which one player serves
- (games) the score at a particular point or the score needed to win
- The flesh of wild animals that is used for food
- A secret scheme to do something (especially something underhand or illegal)
- The game equipment needed in order to play a particular game
- Your occupation or line of work
- Frivolous or trifling behavior
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in game?
2 Anagrams of Game
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to game:
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'game'.