Is notice a Scrabble word?
Yes, notice is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Notice is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word notice.
- Discover or determine the existence, presence, or fact of
- Notice or perceive
- Make or write a comment on
- Express recognition of the presence or existence of, or acquaintance with
- An announcement containing information about an event
- The act of noticing or paying attention
- A request for payment
- Advance notification (usually written) of the intention to withdraw from an arrangement of contract
- A sign posted in a public place as an advertisement
- Polite or favorable attention
- A short critical review
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in notice?
1 Anagram of Notice
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to notice:
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'notice'.