Yes, con is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Con is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word 'con'.
- In opposition to a proposition, opinion, etc.
- Deprive of by deceit
- Commit to memory; learn by heart
- An argument opposed to a proposal
- A person serving a sentence in a jail or prison
- A swindle in which you cheat at gambling or persuade a person to buy worthless property
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in con?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to con:
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'con'.