Is section a Scrabble word?
Yes, section is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Section is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word section
The meaning of section
15 definitions of the word section.
- Divide into segments
- A self-contained part of a larger composition (written or musical)
- A very thin slice (of tissue or mineral or other substance) for examination under a microscope
- A distinct region or subdivision of a territorial or political area or community or group of people
- One of several parts or pieces that fit with others to constitute a whole object
- A small team of policemen working as part of a police platoon
- One of the portions into which something is regarded as divided and which together constitute a whole
- A land unit equal to 1 square mile
- (geometry) the area created by a plane cutting through a solid
- A small class of students who are part of a larger course but are taught separately
- A division of an orchestra containing all instruments of the same class
- A small army unit usually having a special function
- A specialized division of a large organization
- A segment of a citrus fruit
- The cutting of or into body tissues or organs (especially by a surgeon as part of an operation)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in section?
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Section
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to section:
Unscramble the letters in section
There are 13 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'section'.