Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Tonic
The definition of tonic, the meaning of the word Tonic:
Is tonic a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Lime- or lemon-flavored carbonated water containing quinine
- n. - A sweet drink containing carbonated water and flavoring
- n. - (music) the first note of a diatonic scale
- n. - A medicine that strengthens and invigorates
- adj. - Of or relating to or producing normal tone or tonus in muscles or tissue
- adj. - Employing variations in pitch to distinguish meanings of otherwise similar words
- adj. - Used of syllables
- adj. - Relating to or being the keynote of a major or minor scale
- adj. - Imparting vitality and energy
Tonic is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in tonic: C I N O T
1 Anagram of Tonic
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tonic:
22 words found using the letters in "Tonic"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words