Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Nice
The definition of nice, the meaning of the word Nice:
Is nice a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A city in southeastern France on the Mediterranean; the leading resort on the French Riviera
- adj. - Pleasant or pleasing or agreeable in nature or appearance
- adj. - Socially or conventionally correct; refined or virtuous
- adj. - Done with delicacy and skill
- adj. - Excessively fastidious and easily disgusted
- adj. - Exhibiting courtesy and politeness
Nice is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in nice: C E I N
1 Anagram of Nice
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to nice:
5 words found using the letters in "Nice"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words