Is notices a Scrabble word?
Yes, notices is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Notices is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word notices.
- Discover or determine the existence, presence, or fact of
- Notice or perceive
- Make or write a comment on
- Express recognition of the presence or existence of, or acquaintance with
- An announcement containing information about an event
- The act of noticing or paying attention
- A request for payment
- Advance notification (usually written) of the intention to withdraw from an arrangement of contract
- A sign posted in a public place as an advertisement
- Polite or favorable attention
- A short critical review
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in notices?
1 Anagram of Notices
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to notices:
There are 13 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'notices'.