Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Conceit
The definition of conceit, the meaning of the word Conceit:
Is conceit a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Feelings of excessive pride
- n. - An elaborate poetic image or a far-fetched comparison of very dissimilar things
- n. - A witty or ingenious turn of phrase
- n. - An artistic device or effect
- n. - The trait of being unduly vain and conceited; false pride
Conceit is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in conceit: C C E I N O T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to conceit:
52 words found using the letters in "Conceit"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words