Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Millers
The definition of millers, the meaning of the word Millers:
Is millers a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - United States bandleader of a popular big band (1909-1944)
- n. - United States novelist whose novels were originally banned as pornographic (1891-1980)
- n. - United States playwright (1915-2005)
- n. - Someone who works in a mill (especially a grain mill)
- n. - Machine tool in which metal that is secured to a carriage is fed against rotating cutters that shape it
- n. - Any of various moths that have powdery wings
Millers is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in millers: E I L L M R S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to millers:
97 words found using the letters in "Millers"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words