Yes, mill is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Mill is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word 'mill'.
- Move about in a confused manner
- Grind with a mill
- Produce a ridge around the edge of
- Roll out (metal) with a rolling machine
- A plant consisting of one or more buildings with facilities for manufacturing
- Scottish philosopher who expounded Bentham's utilitarianism; father of John Stuart Mill (1773-1836)
- English philosopher and economist remembered for his interpretations of empiricism and utilitarianism (1806-1873)
- Machinery that processes materials by grinding or crushing
- The act of grinding to a powder or dust
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in mill?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mill:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'mill'.