Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, mill is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
1. Move about in a confused manner
2. Grind with a mill
3. Produce a ridge around the edge of
4. Roll out (metal) with a rolling machine
1. A plant consisting of one or more buildings with facilities for manufacturing
2. Scottish philosopher who expounded Bentham's utilitarianism; father of John Stuart Mill (1773-1836)
3. English philosopher and economist remembered for his interpretations of empiricism and utilitarianism (1806-1873)
4. Machinery that processes materials by grinding or crushing
5. The act of grinding to a powder or dust
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in mill?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words