Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Mill
The definition of mill, the meaning of the word Mill:
Is mill a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A plant consisting of one or more buildings with facilities for manufacturing
- n. - Scottish philosopher who expounded Bentham's utilitarianism; father of John Stuart Mill (1773-1836)
- n. - English philosopher and economist remembered for his interpretations of empiricism and utilitarianism (1806-1873)
- n. - Machinery that processes materials by grinding or crushing
- n. - The act of grinding to a powder or dust
- v. - Move about in a confused manner
- v. - Grind with a mill
- v. - Produce a ridge around the edge of
- v. - Roll out (metal) with a rolling machine
Mill is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in mill: I L L M
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mill:
4 words found using the letters in "Mill"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words