Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Smell
The definition of smell, the meaning of the word Smell:
Is smell a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The sensation that results when olfactory receptors in the nose are stimulated by particular chemicals in gaseous form
- n. - Any property detected by the olfactory system
- n. - The general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people
- n. - The faculty that enables us to distinguish scents
- n. - The act of perceiving the odor of something
- v. - Inhale the odor of; perceive by the olfactory sense
- v. - Emit an odor
- v. - Smell bad
- v. - Have an element suggestive (of something)
- v. - Become aware of not through the senses but instinctively
Smell is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in smell: E L L M S
1 Anagram of Smell
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to smell:
17 words found using the letters in "Smell"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words