Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Log
The definition of log, the meaning of the word Log:
Is log a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A segment of the trunk of a tree when stripped of branches
- n. - The exponent required to produce a given number
- n. - A written record of messages sent or received
- n. - A written record of events on a voyage (of a ship or plane)
- n. - Measuring instrument that consists of a float that trails from a ship by a knotted line in order to measure the ship's speed through the water
- v. - Enter into a log, as on ships and planes
- v. - Cut lumber, as in woods and forests
Log is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in log: G L O
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to log:
2 words found using the letters in "Log"
2 Letter Words