Yes, log is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Log is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word 'log'.
- Enter into a log, as on ships and planes
- Cut lumber, as in woods and forests
- A segment of the trunk of a tree when stripped of branches
- The exponent required to produce a given number
- A written record of messages sent or received
- A written record of events on a voyage (of a ship or plane)
- Measuring instrument that consists of a float that trails from a ship by a knotted line in order to measure the ship's speed through the water
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in log?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to log:
There are 13 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'log'.