Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Limited
The definition of limited, the meaning of the word Limited:
Is limited a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Public transport consisting of a fast train or bus that makes only a few scheduled stops
- v. - Place limits on (extent or access)
- v. - Restrict or confine, "I limit you to two visits to the pub a day"
- v. - Decide upon or fix definitely
- adj. - Small in range or scope
- adj. - Subject to limits or subjected to limits
- adj. - Including only a part
- adj. - Mediocre
- adj. - Not excessive
- adj. - Having a specific function or scope
- adj. - Not unlimited
Limited is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in limited: D E I I L M T
1 Anagram of Limited
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to limited:
71 words found using the letters in "Limited"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words