Yes, limited is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Limited is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word 'limited'.
- Place limits on (extent or access)
- Restrict or confine, "I limit you to two visits to the pub a day"
- Decide upon or fix definitely
- Small in range or scope
- Subject to limits or subjected to limits
- Including only a part
- Not excessive
- Having a specific function or scope
- Not unlimited
- Public transport consisting of a fast train or bus that makes only a few scheduled stops
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in limited?
1 Anagram of Limited
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to limited:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'limited'.