Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Limit
The definition of limit, the meaning of the word Limit:
Is limit a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The greatest possible degree of something
- n. - Final or latest limiting point
- n. - As far as something can go
- n. - The boundary of a specific area
- n. - The mathematical value toward which a function goes as the independent variable approaches infinity
- n. - The greatest amount of something that is possible or allowed
- v. - Place limits on (extent or access)
- v. - Restrict or confine, "I limit you to two visits to the pub a day"
- v. - Decide upon or fix definitely
Limit is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in limit: I I L M T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to limit:
8 words found using the letters in "Limit"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words