Is led a Scrabble word?
Yes, led is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
Led is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
15 definitions of the word led.
- Take somebody somewhere
- Have as a result or residue
- Tend to or result in
- Travel in front of; go in advance of others
- Cause to undertake a certain action
- Stretch out over a distance, space, time, or scope; run or extend between two points or beyond a certain point
- Be in charge of
- Be ahead of others; be the first
- Be conducive to
- Lead, as in the performance of a composition; Barenboim conducted the Chicago symphony for years"
- Lead, extend, or afford access
- Move ahead (of others) in time or space
- Cause something to pass or lead somewhere
- Preside over
- Diode such that light emitted at a p-n junction is proportional to the bias current; color depends on the material used
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in led?
2 Anagrams of Led
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to led:
There are 18 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'led'.