Is bound a Scrabble word?
Yes, bound is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Bound is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
27 definitions of the word bound.
- Move forward by leaps and bounds
- Form the boundary of; be contiguous to
- Place limits on (extent or access)
- Spring back; spring away from an impact
- Stick to firmly
- Create social or emotional ties
- Make fast; tie or secure, with or as if with a rope
- Wrap around with something so as to cover or enclose
- Secure with or as if with ropes
- Bind by an obligation; cause to be indebted
- Provide with a binding
- Fasten or secure with a rope, string, or cord
- Form a chemical bond with
- Cause to be constipated
- Confined by bonds
- Held with another element, substance or material in chemical or physical union
- Secured with a cover or binding; often used as a combining form
- (usually followed by `to') governed by fate
- Covered or wrapped with a bandage
- Headed or intending to head in a certain direction; often used as a combining form as in `college-bound students'
- Bound by an oath
- Bound by contract
- Confined in the bowels
- A line determining the limits of an area
- The line or plane indicating the limit or extent of something
- The greatest possible degree of something
- A light, self-propelled movement upwards or forwards
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bound?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bound:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'bound'.