Is time a Scrabble word?
Yes, time is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Time is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
15 definitions of the word time.
- Measure the time or duration of an event or action or the person who performs an action in a certain period of time
- Assign a time for an activity or event
- Set the speed, duration, or execution of
- Regulate or set the time of
- Adjust so that a force is applied and an action occurs at the desired time
- An instance or single occasion for some event
- A period of time considered as a resource under your control and sufficient to accomplish something
- An indefinite period (usually marked by specific attributes or activities)
- A suitable moment
- The continuum of experience in which events pass from the future through the present to the past
- A person's experience on a particular occasion
- A reading of a point in time as given by a clock
- The fourth coordinate that is required (along with three spatial dimensions) to specify a physical event
- Rhythm as given by division into parts of equal duration
- The period of time a prisoner is imprisoned
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in time?
3 Anagrams of Time
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to time:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'time'.