Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, lied is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
1. Be located or situated somewhere; occupy a certain position
2. Be lying, be prostrate; be in a horizontal position
3. Originate (in)
4. Be and remain in a particular state or condition
5. Tell an untruth; pretend with intent to deceive
6. Have a place in relation to something else
7. Assume a reclining position
1. A German art song of the 19th century for voice and piano
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in lied?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words