Yes, lied is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Lied is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word 'lied'.
- Be located or situated somewhere; occupy a certain position
- Be lying, be prostrate; be in a horizontal position
- Originate (in)
- Be and remain in a particular state or condition
- Tell an untruth; pretend with intent to deceive
- Have a place in relation to something else
- Assume a reclining position
- A German art song of the 19th century for voice and piano
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in lied?
4 Anagrams of Lied
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lied:
There are 17 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'lied'.