Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Lied
The definition of lied, the meaning of the word Lied:
Is lied a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A German art song of the 19th century for voice and piano
- v. - Be located or situated somewhere; occupy a certain position
- v. - Be lying, be prostrate; be in a horizontal position
- v. - Originate (in)
- v. - Be and remain in a particular state or condition
- v. - Tell an untruth; pretend with intent to deceive
- v. - Have a place in relation to something else
- v. - Assume a reclining position
Lied is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in lied: D E I L
4 Anagrams of Lied
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lied:
16 words found using the letters in "Lied"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words