Is dim a Scrabble word?
Yes, dim is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Dim is a valid Scrabble word.
Dim is a word starting with d ending with m. Check our list of words starting with d ending with m.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word dim.
- Lacking in light; not bright or harsh
- Lacking clarity or distinctness
- Made dim or less bright
- Offering little or no hope
- Slow to learn or understand; lacking intellectual acuity
- Switch (a car's headlights) from a higher to a lower beam
- Become dim or lusterless
- Make dim or lusterless
- Make dim by comparison or conceal
- Become vague or indistinct
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in dim?
1 Anagram of Dim
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to dim:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'dim'.