Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Invites
The definition of invites, the meaning of the word Invites:
Is invites a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A colloquial expression for invitation
- v. - Increase the likelihood of
- v. - Invite someone to one's house
- v. - Give rise to a desire by being attractive or inviting
- v. - Ask someone in a friendly way to do something
- v. - Have as a guest
- v. - Ask to enter
- v. - Request the participation or presence of
- v. - Express willingness to have in one's home or environs
Invites is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in invites: E I I N S T V
1 Anagram of Invites
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to invites:
65 words found using the letters in "Invites"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words