Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Vets
The definition of vets, the meaning of the word Vets:
Is vets a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A doctor who practices veterinary medicine
- n. - A person who has served in the armed forces
- v. - Work as a veterinarian
- v. - Examine carefully
- v. - Provide (a person) with medical care
- v. - Provide veterinary care for
Vets is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in vets: E S T V
1 Anagram of Vets
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to vets:
5 words found using the letters in "Vets"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words