Yes, vest is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Vest is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word 'vest'.
- Provide with power and authority
- Place (authority, property, or rights) in the control of a person or group of persons
- Become legally vested
- Clothe oneself in ecclesiastical garments
- Clothe formally; especially in ecclesiastical robes
- A man's sleeveless garment worn underneath a coat
- A collarless men's undergarment for the upper part of the body
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in vest?
1 Anagram of Vest
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to vest:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'vest'.