Is vent a Scrabble word?
Yes, vent is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Vent is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word vent.
- Give expression or utterance to
- Expose to cool or cold air so as to cool or freshen
- A hole for the escape of gas or air
- External opening of urinary or genital system of a lower vertebrate
- A fissure in the earth's crust (or in the surface of some other planet) through which molten lava and gases erupt
- A slit in a garment (as in the back seam of a jacket)
- Activity that frees or expresses creative energy or emotion
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in vent?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to vent:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'vent'.