Yes, vein is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Vein is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word 'vein'.
- Make a veinlike pattern
- A blood vessel that carries blood from the capillaries toward the heart
- A distinctive style or manner
- Any of the vascular bundles or ribs that form the branching framework of conducting and supporting tissues in a leaf or other plant organ
- A layer of ore between layers of rock
- One of the horny ribs that stiffen and support the wing of an insect
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in vein?
2 Anagrams of Vein
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to vein:
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'vein'.