Is bid a Scrabble word?
Yes, bid is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Bid is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word bid.
- Propose a payment
- Invoke upon
- Ask for or request earnestly
- Make a demand, as for a card or a suit or a show of hands
- Make a serious effort to attain something
- Ask someone in a friendly way to do something
- An authoritative direction or instruction to do something
- An attempt to get something
- A formal proposal to buy at a specified price
- (bridge) the number of tricks a bridge player is willing to contract to make
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bid?
1 Anagram of Bid
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bid:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'bid'.