Is veins a Scrabble word?
Yes, veins is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Veins is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word veins
The meaning of veins
6 definitions of the word veins.
- Make a veinlike pattern
- A blood vessel that carries blood from the capillaries toward the heart
- A distinctive style or manner
- Any of the vascular bundles or ribs that form the branching framework of conducting and supporting tissues in a leaf or other plant organ
- A layer of ore between layers of rock
- One of the horny ribs that stiffen and support the wing of an insect
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in veins?
5 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Veins
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to veins:
Unscramble the letters in veins
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'veins'.