Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Veins
The definition of veins, the meaning of the word Veins:
Is veins a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A blood vessel that carries blood from the capillaries toward the heart
- n. - A distinctive style or manner
- n. - Any of the vascular bundles or ribs that form the branching framework of conducting and supporting tissues in a leaf or other plant organ
- n. - A layer of ore between layers of rock
- n. - One of the horny ribs that stiffen and support the wing of an insect
- v. - Make a veinlike pattern
Veins is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in veins: E I N S V
1 Anagram of Veins
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to veins:
20 words found using the letters in "Veins"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words