Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
13 Definitions of Visit
The definition of visit, the meaning of the word Visit:
Is visit a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The act of going to see some person or place or thing for a short time
- n. - A meeting arranged by the visitor to see someone (such as a doctor or lawyer) for treatment or advice
- n. - The act of visiting in an official capacity (as for an inspection)
- n. - The act of going to see some person in a professional capacity
- n. - A temporary stay (e.g., as a guest)
- v. - Go to see a place, as for entertainment
- v. - Go to certain places as for sightseeing
- v. - Pay a brief visit
- v. - Come to see in an official or professional capacity
- v. - Impose something unpleasant
- v. - Talk socially without exchanging too much information
- v. - Stay with as a guest
- v. - Assail
Visit is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in visit: I I S T V
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to visit:
8 words found using the letters in "Visit"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words