Is hatches a Scrabble word?
Yes, hatches is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
Hatches is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word hatches.
- Emerge from the eggs
- Devise or invent
- Inlay with narrow strips or lines of a different substance such as gold or silver, for the purpose of decorating
- Draw, cut, or engrave lines, usually parallel, on metal, wood, or paper
- Sit on (eggs)
- The production of young from an egg
- Shading consisting of multiple crossing lines
- A movable barrier covering a hatchway
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in hatches?
1 Anagram of Hatches
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hatches:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'hatches'.