Is gigs a Scrabble word?
Yes, gigs is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Gigs is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word gigs.
- Long and light rowing boat; especially for racing
- An implement with a shaft and barbed point used for catching fish
- A cluster of hooks (without barbs) that is drawn through a school of fish to hook their bodies; used when fish are not biting
- Tender that is a light ship's boat; often for personal use of captain
- Small two-wheeled horse-drawn carriage; with two seats and no hood
- A booking for musicians
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in gigs?
1 Anagram of Gigs
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gigs:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'gigs'.