Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Ginger
The definition of ginger, the meaning of the word Ginger:
Is ginger a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Perennial plants having thick branching aromatic rhizomes and leafy reedlike stems
- n. - Dried ground gingerroot
- n. - Pungent rhizome of the common ginger plant; used fresh as a seasoning especially in Asian cookery
- n. - Liveliness and energy
- v. - Add ginger to in order to add flavor
- adj. - (used especially of hair or fur) having a bright orange-brown color
Ginger is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in ginger: E G G I N R
1 Anagram of Ginger
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to ginger:
29 words found using the letters in "Ginger"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words