Is kill a Scrabble word?
Yes, kill is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Kill is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word kill
The meaning of kill
17 definitions of the word kill.
- Cause to die; put to death, usually intentionally or knowingly
- Thwart the passage of
- End or extinguish by forceful means
- Be fatal
- Be the source of great pain for
- Overwhelm with hilarity, pleasure, or admiration
- Hit with so much force as to make a return impossible, in racket games
- Hit with great force
- Deprive of life
- Cause the death of, without intention
- Drink down entirely
- Mark for deletion, rub off, or erase
- Tire out completely
- Cause to cease operating
- Destroy a vitally essential quality of or in
- The act of terminating a life
- The destruction of an enemy plane or ship or tank or missile
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in kill?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to kill:
Unscramble the letters in kill
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'kill'.