Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, pop is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
1. Like a pop or with a pop
1. Bulge outward
2. Hit a pop-fly
3. Make a sharp explosive noise
4. Fire a weapon with a loud explosive noise
5. Cause to make a sharp explosive sound
6. Appear suddenly or unexpectedly
7. Put or thrust suddenly and forcefully
8. Release suddenly
9. Hit or strike
10. Drink down entirely
11. Take drugs, especially orally
12. Cause to burst with a loud, explosive sound
13. Burst open with a sharp, explosive sound
1. (of music or art) new and of general appeal (especially among young people)
1. An informal term for a father; probably derived from baby talk
2. A sweet drink containing carbonated water and flavoring
3. A sharp explosive sound as from a gunshot or drawing a cork
4. Music of general appeal to teenagers; a bland watered-down version of rock'n'roll with more rhythm and harmony and an emphasis on romantic love
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in pop?
2 Letter Words