Is wounds a Scrabble word?
Yes, wounds is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Wounds is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word wounds.
- Cause injuries or bodily harm to
- Hurt the feelings of
- An injury to living tissue (especially an injury involving a cut or break in the skin)
- A casualty to military personnel resulting from combat
- A figurative injury (to your feelings or pride)
- The act of inflicting a wound
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in wounds?
1 Anagram of Wounds
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wounds:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'wounds'.